Hevea Anatomical Pacifier
Made from 100% natural rubber latex and free from PVC, BPA, phthalates and artificial colours, the Hevea Pacifier is Soft and gentle on baby’s face and prevents a vacuum around the mouth.
Star & Moon Design
Hevea, the Danish Designer brand was formed in 2008 and is developing into a range of stylish sustainable and organic natural products. These pacifiers are extremely hygienic because they are molded in one piece. This means there is no joints or cracks where dirt and bacteria can accumulate. The pacifier shield is larger than conventional shields to help protect babies from squeezing the flexible material enough to get into their mouth.
Hevea pacifiers meet the standards of safety regulations EN1400. The pacifiers have had batch codes engraved on the front in order for us to identify the production date. In addition, Hevea pull test every single pacifier to ensure it can withstand the stress of usage. In the extremely unlikely event that you notice any changes to the product, please discard it immediately.
- 100% natural rubber latex – people and planet friendly production.
- No PVC, BPA, phthalates and artificial colours.
- Soft and gentle on baby’s face.
- Uniquely designed ventilation holes.
- Hygienic solid design – eliminates bacteria.
- The ergonomically butterfly shape gives space for nose and chin.
- Prevents vacuum around the mouth.
- Meets EU standard EN1400.
- The stylish packaging made from FSC certified paper is ideal for gifting.
You Might Also Like
Bambu Organic Baby Bowl
Cut from a single peice of bamboo it uses the natural plate that forms at the bamboo nodes as it's base - giving a lovely curved bottom to the bowl. Average size 10cm diameter x 8cm high.
KoKoso Baby Natural Baby Brush
With soft yet firm natural bristles and a smooth beech wood handle, our delightfully dinky baby hairbrush is specially designed to care for your little one's delicate hair and scalp.
Grimm's Grasping Toy - Rainbow Beads
A wonderfully tactile grasper, designed to help children discover and develop their own creativity and sensory awareness with products that want to be touched again and again.