Hevea Natural Rubber Placemat
Made from 100% natural rubber latex with no nasty chemicals and completely free of BPA, PVC and Phthalates, the non toxic placemat allows your little ones to enjoy eating. Perfect for travelling.
Hevea, the Danish Designer brand was formed in 2008 and is developing into a range of stylish sustainable and organic natural products.
The name "Hevea" comes from the Latin name for a rubber tree, Hevea Brasiliensis, which grows both in the wild and in plantations. The Company Hevea have excellent cooperation with the owner of a production plant in Malaysia who guarantees that the workers are well paid and have their rights respected. Furthermore, the producer is required to allocate money to replant rubber trees as well as research and development. Production of Hevea is sustainable and provides a minimum burden on the environment.
Made from 100% natural rubber latex with no nasty chemicals and completely free of BPA, PVC and Phthalates, the non toxic placemat allows your little ones to enjoy eating, without making a big mess around the table. Practical and Educational, and even convenient to bring for dinner in restaurants and with friends.
- 100% natural rubber – people and planet friendly production
- Free from BPA, phthalates and PVC
- No colouring, just the natural colour of rubber
- High edges enables the food/mess to stay on the mat
- Illustrations on the mat – make mealtime fun and entertaining
- Can be folded for on the go – rubber band included in the pack
- 4 suctions on the back of placemat help keep it in place (for best hold wet the suction cups first)
- Size: 35×22 cm – fits most highchair trays
Complies to the European PAHs, GS Mark certification
You Might Also Like
Bambu Organic Baby Bowl
Cut from a single peice of bamboo it uses the natural plate that forms at the bamboo nodes as it's base - giving a lovely curved bottom to the bowl. Average size 10cm diameter x 8cm high.
Bambu Organic Baby Fork and Spoon Set
Bamboo Baby's Fork & Spoon Set. Made from organic bamboo that's sustainably harvested and free of fertilizers and pesticides. Lightweight with smooth, rounded edges make it easy to grasp.