Hevea Rounded Pacifier (2 sizes available)
100% natural rubber – people & planet friendly production. No PVC, BPA, phthalates or artificial colours. Soft & gentle on baby’s face. Uniquely designed ventilation holes. Hygienic solid design.
Hevea, the Danish Designer brand was formed in 2008 and is developing into a range of stylish sustainable and organic natural products.
The pacifiers are extremely hygienic because they are molded in one piece. This means there is no joints or cracks where dirt and bacteria can accumulate. The pacifier shield is larger than conventional shields to help protect babies from squeezing the flexible material enough to get into their mouth.
Hevea pacifiers meet the standards of safety regulations EN1400. The pacifiers have had batch codes engraved on the front in order for us to identify the production date. In addition, Hevea pull test every single pacifier to ensure it can withstand the stress of usage. In the extremely unlikely event that you notice any changes to the product, please discard it immediately.
- 100% natural rubber latex – people and planet friendly production.
- No PVC, BPA, phthalates and artificial colours.
- Soft and gentle on baby’s face.
- Uniquely designed ventilation holes.
- Hygienic solid design – eliminates bacteria.
- The ergonomically butterfly shape gives space for nose and chin.
- Prevents vacuum around the mouth.
- Meets EU standard EN1400.
- The stylish packaging made from FSC certified paper is ideal for gifting.
You Might Also Like
Natursutten Cherry Pacifier With Round Shield (3 Sizes available)
The Natursutten Pacifiers are made from pure, natural rubber from the tree Hevea Brasiliensi. 100% natural free from parabens, PVC, BPA & phthalates & Hormone disturbing substances.
100% natural rubber teether with a gentle surface for soothing irritated gums. Made from the exact same natural material as the Natursutten pacifier and guaranteed free of harmful chemicals.
Grimm's Rattle - Cube
A beautiful grasping cube to stimulate the senses, wondefully tactile wood with a little bell to ring inside.