Klean Kanteen 3 piece Straw Lid Set for KK Tumbler
from Klean Kanteen
Press fit Straw Lid is easy to clean with removable silicone gasket. Comes with a Straw Brush to make it easy to keep the straw maintained. A great solution to single use straws and easy hydration!
Compatible with 16oz and 20oz Klean Kanteen Insulated Tumblers and 16oz & 20oz single wall Pint Cups.
Not compatible with TKWide Range.
We developed the Klean Kanteen 3 Piece Straw Lid Set as the perfect accessory for our 16oz or 20oz Insulated Tumblers and Steel Pint Cups and to save the planet from plastic straw waste. Great for smoothies, pressed juice, or iced coffee, the Straw Lid Set makes sipping safe, easy and spill resistant. Straw is made from high quality 18/8 stainless steel with a safe, food grade, removable silicone flex tip. Press fit Straw Lid is BPA-free and easy to clean with removable silicone gasket. Set comes with a Straw Brush made of 18/8 stainless steel and natural palm fiber bristles to make it easy to keep the straw maintained, clean and easy to go from smoothies to coffee to water. A great solution to single use straws and easy hydration!
- Set includes 2-piece stainless steel & food grade silicone straw in black, straw lid, and straw brush
- 18/8 stainless steel straw construction
- Safe, food grade, removable silicone flex straw tip
- Electropolished straw interior is easy to clean
- Spill resistant straw lid with BPA-free polypropylene #5 construction and easy to clean removable silicone gasket
- Includes 18/8 stainless steel and natural palm fiber straw brush
- Dishwasher safe
- Compatible with 16oz and 20oz Klean Kanteen Insulated Tumblers and 16oz & 20oz single wall Pint Cups
- NOT COMPATIBLE WITH TKWIDE RANGE
- Straw Height 8.9" (226.1 mm)
- Straw Width 0.385" (9.8 mm)
- Straw Weight 0.55 oz (15.4 g)
Care and Use
- Wash before first use
- Hand wash with warm soapy water or diluted vinegar and baking soda
- Do not use bleach or cleaners containing chlorine or abrasives
- Wet bristles of straw brush before use for best cleaning results
- Most lids and caps are top-rack dishwasher safe; however, hand washing is recommended for all painted Kanteen bodies and food canister lids