Natursutten Orthodontic Pacifier With Butterfly Sheild (3 sizes available)
Free from parabens, PVC, BPA & phthalates these pacifiers are extremely hygienic because they are molded in one piece. This means there is no joints or cracks where dirt and bacteria can accumulate.
BPA, PVC, Phthalate and Nitrosamine free
The Danish word Natursut means "Natural Pacifier". The Natursutten Pacifiers (also known as dummy or soother) are made from pure, natural rubber from the tree Hevea Brasiliensi. The protein that on rare occasions can provoke a latex allergy is removed from the rubber mass used for these soothers. This means, that there is no risk of latex allergy when using them.
The pacifiers are extremely hygienic because they are molded in one piece. This means there is no joints or cracks where dirt and bacteria can accumulate. The pacifier shield is larger than conventional shields to help protect babies from squeezing the flexible material enough to get into their mouth.
Advantages of Natural Rubber:
- Follows the natural mouth movements of the baby
- Rubber pacifiers are naturally softer than silicone
- Does not leave marks on the baby's face
- Has shown incredible strength in the "Stretch-test"
- 100% natural
- Environmentally friendly
- No Artificial colour
- No chemical softeners
- Free from parabens, PVC, BPA & phthalates
- No Hormone disturbing substances
- No Cancer causing substances
- 100% Non-Toxic