Part Bento Box, Part Tiffin, the Rover is designed for those who prefer to sample a wide variety of foods with smaller serving sizes. Great for variety and versatility with room for a little treat.
At PlanetBox they take "non-toxic, non-leaching, safe from BPA, phthalates, and lead" very seriously – in fact, it’s why they designed PlanetBox! PlanetBx products are independently tested by certified laboratories to be safe from lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, and other toxic chemicals. They source our materials very carefully, and the very reason they created their products was to offer a non-toxic way to pack lunches. The Rover is designed for those who prefer to sample a wide variety of foods with smaller serving sizes. When something actually works well, it makes all the difference. PlanetBox spent years studying and living how people use lunchboxes. They thoroughly thought through all the details, so you and your kids get the joy and ease of using a superbly designed product.
- Free from plastic, BPA, phthalates and lead.
- Only food grade stainless steel comes into contact with your food.
- No linings. No toxins.
- Made of the high quality, food grade 201 stainless steel.
- Easy-to-clean and dishwasher safe.
- Holds nearly 4.5 cups of food, which happily satisfies most children and adults.
- Each Rover includes 1 Big Dipper and 1 Little Dipper.
- 10 x 7 x 1.5 Inches (25 x 19 x 3.8cm)
Small Parts, not suitable for use with children under 3 years.
Our high quality 18/8 (300 SS) and 18/0 (400 SS, not 200 SS) stainless steel is food safe and will not leach toxic chemicals when in contact with food., easy-to-clean, virtually unbreakable, resists stains and rust and should last forever.
*PlanetBoxes are best for dry foods as the lids do not have a plastic seal, there could be some leakage if used with very wet foods.