Our insulated Carry Bags are designed to comfortably hold your PlanetBox Rover or Launch, and carry other optional accessories for a complete lunch transportation system.Fabric:...
At PlanetBox they take "non-toxic, non-leaching, safe from BPA, phthalates, and lead" very seriously – in fact, it’s why they designed PlanetBox! PlanetBox products are independently tested by certified laboratories to be safe from lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, and other toxic chemicals. They source their materials very carefully, and the very reason they created their products was to offer a non-toxic way to pack lunches. When something actually works well, it makes all the difference. PlanetBox spent years studying and living how people use lunchboxes. They thoroughly thought through all the details, so you and your kids get the joy and ease of using a superbly designed product.
Our insulated slim line sleeves are designed to comfortably hold your PlanetBox Rover or Launch.
- Fabric: Outside made out of durable, 100% recycled PET with PU coating. Inside is polyester with TPU coating for convenient wipe down surface
- The strap can be adjusted for carrying as either or long or short handle
- Can be washed by fully submerging in soap and water, and air dried
- Accomodates one Launch or Rover with room for a cold kit.
- Cold kit and PlanetBox sold seperately
You Might Also Like
The biggest lunchbox in the Planetbox range, The Launch stainless steel lunch box is 30% larger than the Rover and intended to hold a 3 course meal. Pefect for those with bigger appetites.
Part Bento Box, Part Tiffin, the Rover stainless steel lunchbox is designed for those who prefer to sample a wide variety of foods. Great for variety and versatility with room for a little treat.
At PlanetBox they take "non-toxic, non-leaching, safe from BPA, phthalates, and lead" very seriously - in fact, it's why they designed PlanetBox!