It’s free of BPA, phthalates, polycarbonates, plastic, latex and polyvinyl chloride (PVC). Made of borosilicate glass, these bottles are thermal shock resistant and can be boiled and frozen.
Glass is the safest alternative to plastic baby bottles. Even BPA-free plastic bottles may leach toxic chemicals.
With the proper care glass can last for generations, where as plastic bottles have to be replaced every now and then. Glass bottles are more insulating than plastic and will keep the content warm or cold for longer time. Glass is so much easier to clean. Glass is a natural resource. Borosilicate glass is the type of glass that resists temperature chock best, extreme temperatures and is a lighter type of glass. It’s very resistant even to scratches and has good hygienic features. That’s also the reason that it’s the glass type chosen for laboratories.
It’s free of BPA, phthalates, polycarbonates, plastic, latex and polyvinyl chloride (PVC). Made of borosilicate glass, these bottles are thermal shock resistant and can be boiled and frozen. The Natursutten® bottles are dishwasher-safe.
Glass is easily recyclable and made from abundant natural ingredients. All components made in Europe in compliance with the European safety standard EN1 4350.
- Bottle made in France of borosilicate glass, which is dishwasher-safe and thermal shock-resistant (withstands extreme temperature changes, like boiling or freezing).
- Teats made in Italy of all-natural rubber, which is free of harmful chemicals. Its natural softness creates a feeding-experience that more closely simulates breastfeeding.
- Anti-colic double-valve ensures a more even milkflow, preventing colic and gas.
- All parts free of BPA, phthalates, polycarbonates, and PVC.
- Glass is the safer choice: free of BPA/BPS or other harmful chemicals which can leach from plastic bottles.
Each pack comes with 2 x 240ml Natursutten glass baby bottles, 2 x anti colic valves, 2 x slow flow natural rubber teats, 2 x clear dustcovers and 2 x travel caps and rings.